- A fast setting version of The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces.
Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair, and much more.
Cure And Set Time
After mixing the tubes at a 1: 1 ratio, it takes 6 minutes to set and 4-6 hours to cure. Once cured, it can be tapped, filed, sanded, molded, and drilled. It's set and cure color is dark grey.
Versatile And Dependable
It is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 3127 psi and can withstand temperatures up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit (110 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, it is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical, and acid.
You can DIY it. Our heavy-duty epoxy and adhesives repair and restore it right the first time. It delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the world’s strongest bond.
- First of all, we will find out the place to be cleaned, with no stain.
- The surface treatment is smoothed with a file, sandpaper, and other tools.
- The volume ratio of component A and component B is 1:1, which is fully uniform and applied to the object to be repaired.
- After 24 hours of bonding, all kinds of processing can be carried out.
(L x W x H)
- 10 × 10 × 5cm / 3.9 × 3.9 × 2inches
- Castings Repair Glue × 1 (A+B)
We provide Secured Shipping with Tracking Numbers so you can track it every step of the way!
Delivery usually takes 14 days. (Please allow up to 3 weeks due to extreme high demand)
? OUR GUARANTEE ?
In Lentios, we give you 100% Product Quality Assurance, which is why we are offering a Risk-Free 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee as stated in our refund policy.
We are hosted on Shopify - the most reliable e-commerce platform in the planet. All payments are processed using the most secured payment gateways.
We also have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support to fully assist you.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.