" When my computer died in a house fire I thought that I had lost many years of work. I had tried several docking devices to rescue files from my old hard drive to no avail. This little device, which was far cheaper than those previously bought worked immediately. I’m very happy with your excellent product… well done!!!! "
✅ Keith Cameron
► MAKE AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE OUT OF AN OLD HARD DRIVE
The use of an additional storage drive saves space on your primary computer, makes data easy to share between computers, and provides storage backup in case of emergencies.
► RETRIEVE FILES EVEN IF YOUR HARD DRIVE IS LOCKED WITH A LOGIN PASSWORD
As soon as the hard drive is connected to the Pro Converter, all those precious files can be easily retrieved, without having to remember your login password.
► EASILY RETRIEVE FILES IF YOUR COMPUTER SHOWS NO SIGN OF POWER
After extracting the hard drive from a computer or laptop without a power source, and connecting it to the Pro Converter, it is very easy to retrieve all those important files back.
Data can be retrieved with the Pro Converter, especially from old hard drives that are now very inaccessible due to the lack of IDE and SATA interfaces.
The Pro Converter is an affordable solution to the problem of bridging the gap between newer and older motherboard interfaces.
Now is the time to retrieve all the files that you may have thought were lost!
The Pro Converter enables simultaneous access to all three HDD drives or file transfers between the three drives with total storage capabilities of 6TB.
Supporting 2.5 "/3.5" SATA HDD and SSD; 2.5"/3.5" IDE HDD, DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD + RW Optical, and Blu-ray Drive.
Please note that the drive must be formatted if it is new, otherwise windows won't see anything in file explorer.
The Pro Converter can retrieve files from old Windows hard drives on Macs and Linux computers, and vice versa.
It drives free compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, and macOS.
➤ Can I use the Pro Converter if my hard drive is damaged, broken, or protected with an encrypted password?
Definitely not! Hard drives that are damaged, broken, or encrypted cannot be used with the Pro Converter.
➤ Do I have to pay any VAT taxes if I'm from the UK or the EU?
Absolutely NOT. You are not responsible for paying any taxes.
➤ Why the adapter does not work with my drive?
1) If you are using a new SSD drive or an HDD, you need to initialize it first and then format it. Start/Run then type Disk Management.
2) If it is an old hard disk or disassembled hard disk, first confirm whether the hard disk is good.
3) If it is an Apple OS mac system, set up the hard disk format.
4) Wrong hard drive type: Your drive interface may be the SCSI; SAS; or M.2 interface, but the adapter does not work with them.
5) Please check if your USB port is working properly on your computer. Please test all USB ports of your computer.
➤ What if the Hard Drive connected is not seen?
If the Hard Drive you connected is not seen on the list of drives connected to your computer. The problem is not on the converter but on your computer which has not mapped the new Hard Drive. To map it, do the following:
1) Check that the Bios has recognized it and has it listed.
You simply go to Device Manager and expand the list of Disk Drives. If Bios has recognized it, it should be listed there. But having Bios recognized does not mean that Windows has it, and here comes the mapping.
2) If not recognized, Go to Disk Manager and look at the list of all hard drives. From the Disk Manager (Create and Format Hard Disk Partitions) Right-click on the new HD and create a new volume for that HD.
➤ Do you offer refunds?
Yes, we do offer returns if you received a wrong or damaged product, you just need to connect us with all of your invoices and images of the product.