Fire Proof Blanket
It's the first thing every Fire Department will tell you to grab.
Highly Recommended by the Department of Fire and Emergency Services!
A fire blanket is a simple fire safety device designed to tackle early-stage small fires. A traditional fire blanket is constructed from a sheet of woven fire retardant material, often fiberglass, with handles and can withstand temperatures of up to 1022°F (550°C).
Cover the fire with the blanket to put it out in just seconds!
NO MESSY CLEANUP
No bulky and complicated extinguishers that leave you with a mess to clean.
Why do we need a Fire Emergency Blanket?
- MESS-FREE: No training needed, even kids and elderly can use it
- FIRE PROTECTION: Wrap around your body as a heat shield
- REUSABLE: Can be cleaned or washed & reused
- COST-WISE: Cheaper than a fire extinguisher & no maintenance fees
- VARIOUS PLACES TO USE: Emergency survival fire blanket ideal for the kitchen, fireplace, grill, car, camping and so on
- The first choice in fire safety
You can place your Fire Emergency Blanket around areas where fires are likely to start. This made it perfect for kitchens, grills, fireplaces, cars, camping sites, gas stations, restaurants, warehouses, and so on.
And because it is light and compact, you can easily grab it at moment’s notice.
- A Necessary item in everyone's Kitchen & Home!
- Size: 100 * 100 cm / 39.37 * 39.37 inches
- Material: Glass fiber