This Crooked Drill Bit is made of high-speed steel, which is designed for drilling in wood, plastic, and metal. It is used to thread the inside of a hole, creating a female thread that can accept a mating male thread. The Crooked Drill Bit is a type of drill bit that has cutting edges at the tip and along the flutes, which are used to cut the threads. It is used in conjunction with a hand drill or electric drill to machine threads.
VARIETY OF SIZES
The drill bits are available in a wide range of sizes, from very small to very large. The size of the tap drill bit depends on the size of the hole and the type of material being tapped. You can pick and choose depending on the tool you have. The drills are of standard hexagonal shank type, which is widely used and more securely held.
A High Speed Steel Tap Drill Bit can be used to machine threads in a wide range of materials, including metal, wood, plastics and composites. And sharp and burr-free, the polished surface makes tapping smoother.
The cutting edge is made of high speed steel, quenched and fully ground to make the tap drill sharper. High quality material is wear and corrosion resistant and durable. Under natural conditions, our drill bits will not be easily corroded or deformed, so you can use them with confidence.
EASY TO USE
Our tap drills are specially designed for use with hand drills so that they can also be tapped. Economical and practical. The tap drill is designed to be easy to use, and the cutting edge is designed to cut quickly and easily. It can be used for all types of metal parts with HRC<30°.
Type: 06+08+10, 06+08+10+12
Crooked Drill Bit*1
1. Please allow 2-3cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before purchasing.
2. Color may not appear as exactly as in real life due to variations between the computer monitors.
3. Marble, glass tile, stainless steel drilling need to add water to cool down, easy to burn the drill.
4. This drill can be installed in ordinary hand drill, table drill and carp electric drill and other types of machines range in 10mm or more can be used.
5. Please wipe clean the surface stains of the product after each use, and if it is not used regularly, please apply anti-rust oil to prevent rusting.
6. All kinds of hand tools must be installed according to the correct steps, and it is prohibited to use the tools before they are installed.